It’s the end of the week so that means it’s time for Komodo Links. Yes I’m still in the office on a Friday night. We’re heading out for the IFA annual convention tomorrow so we’ve been tying up all the loose ends today. This week’s Komodo Links has a laser focus. It’s all about Microsoft and Yahoo.
- Microhoo At One Week: Decision Nears? Yahoo Brand to Survive?
- Yes it’s another open letter addressed to someone who is involved with the Microhoo deal. An Open Letter to Steve Ballmer.
- Is it too late for Yahoo? I have both feet in the maybe camp.
- Congress delays first hearing on Microsoft’s Yahoo bid. Congress delaying something…that’s about as surprising as the sun rising. 😉
- Yahoo and Microsoft: Will ‘Microhoo’ be the ultimate community? I’m pretty sure Google and a few others will have something to say about that.
Have a great weekend everybody.